Harry and Luna
Was I the only one who felt that they should have ended up together when this scene happened in the movie? There was some hint in the books too. I mean, he named his daughter after her, that has got to mean something. Luna was really strange but I have always thought that they would be a really cute couple.
Chuck and Blair
There are no words to describe how frustrating/destructive/complicated/messed-up/beautiful they are as a couple. Blair Waldorf, Chuck was going to pay for the fucking dowry and you still rejected him! This has been going on since mid season one! Now you are stuck with Prince Louis (so disappointed in you) who only thinks your marriage is a bloody contract. And why the hell did you drag Dan Humphrey into this?? Epic face palm. But this drama does make for good t.v.
![]() |
| source Marius and Eponine There isn't any other woman in Broadway who knew how crappy it was to be in the friendzone like Eponine. Though, it was also her fault for not saying anything in the first place. But still, I think Marius should have just picked her instead of that blonde. |
Oh, and cheers to Marius for only realizing he loved Eponine after she died saving him. Sigh, men.
Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen
They could very well be the song of ice and fire (even though could be potentially related sorry spoilers). I think they would be good together because of they are alike; both are lost children who are forced to be independent in the midst of uncertainty. But knowing how George R.R. Martin writes, anything can be possible. But these two characters so far are the constant in the whole series. Here's to hoping.



