![]() |
| source |
I really do not like what PETA stands for. Okay. Wait. In order to express my utter hatred for this NGO, it's got to be in list form.
1. I get that they want to "help" animals and all, but seriously? They condone mass killing of stray cats just so that they won't populate the earth. That is just defeating the purpose of everything they stand for. And that whole KFC thing, the whole "Oh, they torture the chickens. It's so inhumane." Well, how would you like them to be killed? They will feel extreme pain either way, so what the hell are you guys complaining about? Plus, the way these chickens are killed is all just a part of business. You want to serve a lot chicken, then you have to kill them all in a fast and quick way. (Yes, I am a huge fan of KFC. It tastes great, and chicken are here to be eaten). I also hate how they compare this killing of animals to the holocaust. Bitch, please. It is not the same at all. Humans > animals.
2. In connection to the first one, there is nothing wrong with being a damn meat eater. Did you know that vegetarians are not as healthy as people who eat both meat and vegetables? Being a vegan is not as healthy as you think. If you believe that soy can replace protein, then you are wrong. Too much soy is going to be you breast cancer and thyroid problems. Don't believe me? I did my research, my parents are doctors.
3. This whole "I'd rather go naked than wear fur". The ads are admittedly very smart and sexy. They get an A+ for attention, but please. For the love of God, do not go to fashion shows and splash pig blood at the designers. That is just very rude and improper. If you want to be a NGO that is respected, then act like a group that deserves some respect.
I hope I don't come across as someone who doesn't like animals. I love animals. In fact, I have 6 pets. I just don't like how this organization behaves itself, and still don't understand why it has a lot of supporters.
BOW.

TAMA! XD
ReplyDeleteIKR!
ReplyDelete