1. Milk Tea
I don't understand the appeal. And by appeal I mean the ridiculously long lines I see at Serinitea and Chatime. It's essentially tea that's mixed with milk and pearls. A lot of people say it's healthy and that it's low in calories, and that you can control the sugar level too. IDK. Even low fat milk has lot of calories, so yeah. It's just not my thing. I prefer the traditional hot tea a lot more.
2. Rachel Berry and Kurt Hummel
There are no words enough for me to explain how annoying I find these two characters. Rachel is, in all honestly, way too selfish. Okay, sure. She finally has Finn to herself, but that was not enough for her. She decided to freaking marry him just because she thought she couldn't get in her dream college. Talk about getting your priorities straight. That is just a tip of the ice-berg, and there are a lot of things I really don't like about Rachel Berry. But perhaps I shall rant more about that in my next posts. Oh, and then there's Kurt who is also probably as selfish as Rachel. I get where he's coming from, it is absolutely horrible to get bullied in school and it is scary. But if you have the whole Glee club (including Puck) willing to protect why would you go through the hassle of switching schools using your parent's honeymoon money?? Seriously. And you are just going to back anyway because you suddenly made peace with the said bully. Glee has horrible continuity. I only still watch it now because of A. the performances are still fun and B. the supporting characters are way more interesting than the main ones.
3. The Friendzone
I absolutely hate it when guys constantly bitch and whine about how horrible it is to be in the friendzone. They keep saying that the girls they like only go for douchebags and blahblahblah. But what they don't realize is that it is also their own fault sometimes. So, for all you guys out there who cannot stop complaining about how their crush called them their best friend, here are some tips I want to share with you.
a. It's not just guys who get friendzoned. For every single person out there, there is someone you have only seen as a friend, and this happens a lot to girls. Believe me, I would know about how horrible this would feel, and it is not pleasant. From the words of Neil Gaiman, it feels like a tiny splinter making it's way to your heart. Indeed it sucks. But please quit whining, just man up and move on.
b. She probably friendzoned you because you never actually made a move. You were probably too shy to even say "hey lets go out". If you act like her brother, then she will treat you like her brother.
c. To each his or her own. If she likes douchebags then forget her, pay attention to the nice girls for once. They are probably the ones who will never ever hurt you.
d. Sometimes I think that guys who hate being friendzoned are just guys who want to have sex with their hot female friends. IDK, but that is just me. I have asked a lot of guys questions like "What if she doesn't want a relationship and she just wants something physical?", most of them said that is totally perfect for them. Some guys can be as shallow as the girls they claimed friendzoned them.
That's all for now. Yes, sorry for the rant, but I hear it's therapeutic. Expect a sequel some time soon.
.jpg)

