Saturday, April 28, 2012

Options For The Future

 
You may be wondering why I have a picture of Universal Studios here. Well, that place could actually be where I will be studying next year. No joke, the campus for the New York Film Academy is right there at Universal City Los Angeles. It's going to be a really great opportunity and I cannot wait for it.

I don't want to jinx anything though, but until things are final, I will start talking about it more openly on this blog. Of course this is not the only school I checked out, I'm also looking into the extension program at UCLA, and other film schools in the area.

Oh, and the program I'm getting into is Screenwriting. Yes, I want to be a screenwriter for movies and t.v. and shiz like that. Yes, I know it's going to be tough for me in the future because it is so damn difficult to get someone to buy your script. And yes, I know it's a big gamble but I am also getting into this for the experience. How many people get to say that they got to study in Hollywood? Either way I will come out of it happy because all I want to do is to be able to tell a good story.

2 comments:

Thoughts?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.