Monday, May 28, 2012

Pet Peeves

You are in for another rant-filled post of my little annoyances! Hooray!


1. Atheists who become atheists out of stupidity. I know I've posted something like this already, but this time it's different. So a few weeks ago on my birthday, I was talking to my friend Dom about this guy who she knows. This said guy became an atheist because he studied science or chemistry or whatever and found out that love is just a chemical reaction. No joke. That's why he became a fucking atheist. Of course love is a chemical reaction! Did you honestly think that love came from magic? There is a scientific explanation for everything. I just don't see that as a reasonable explanation for becoming an atheist. A reasonable one would be if you just don't think a god is out there to help us. Gets? Idk maybe I'm horrible at explaining this, but I hope my point came out clearly. Just because love is nothing but chemical reactions, it doesn't make it less real. It doesn't feel any less painful. 


2. Haters who call everything they don't like "gay". I am not a fan of Justin Bieber. But I am also not a fan who use the term "gay" to make fun of him. Gentlemen, he is obviously not gay. Selos lang kayo because he got a hottie like Selena Gomez to be his girlfriend. You can make fun of him for looking and singing like a girl, but don't call him gay. I have friends who are gay, and they are actually pretty cool. And for the love of God please stop making fun of One Direction! Just because they are a group of attractive young male singers who have catchy and infectious songs, does not give you the right to call them gay. Again, you're just jealous of all the girls going after them. That kind of attitude is very rude and arrogant, never an attractive trait. 


3. People who cancel last minute. After I get ready, make arrangements, and buy food. Give me an hour notice please before you do cancel. I prepared so much at home for nothing? At the very least please make it up to me. 


Okay. That's all I can think of for now. Thank you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.