Monday, March 5, 2012

Something To Look Forward To

Summer is just around the corner and there are so many things I am looking forward to. It's time to for me shake the bad vibes away and actually be excited for something.



Yes, you read that right! I am going on the ultimate European summer getaway! This is still gonna be on June, which means I still have to buy new swimwear and get sexy(ier). In particular though, I wanna buy this for myself: 

soaked swimwear
WASSAAAP. This has got to be sexiest bikini I have ever seen so far. Gonna buy this on Wednesday and work out like hell for the next few months. And did I forget to mention that Croatian men are gorgeous??? Sorry if I sound a little shallow and I am just blabbing right now but I don't really care anymore because I am just so damn excited for this trip. VENICE, CROATIA, AND SANTORINI, ALL IN TWO WEEKS?? It's like a dream come true, really. Oh, and we plan to spend a day in Amsterdam before going back to Manila. And you know what that means ;) 


Why can't it be June already?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.