1. Atheists who are so damn proud of being Atheist. You know what's more annoying than self-righteous Christians who like to shove the good news down your throat? Atheists who do the exact same thing. Only of course, instead of the good news, they tell you that the whole world can be explained by science and judge you for having any religious faith/belief at all. To each his own, people! Just because you believe it doesn't mean you have knowledge superiority over people. Everyone believes in something for their own reasons and you should back the hell up if their opinions don't match yours. Believing in a god or in science won't set your place in the world.
2. People who get easily annoyed at fandoms that are blowing up because a movie version is coming out. Okay, I am obviously talking about the Hunger Games here. I thought the book was awesome and I did not start reading it when it first came out. This was not because I didn't want to, but because I was too busy with my life to check out a bookstore. I read it a few weeks ago, right before the movie, and fell in love. Why is that so wrong? Why are there some people who think that I am just riding on some bandwagon? Have you people even read the book? It doesn't matter when you become a fan, what matters is that you sincerely are a fan. Every body moves at their own pace and some people are a little slow when it comes to the latest book. It doesn't make them any less of a fan so please you pretentious little assholes, shut the hell up and leave me alone. The movie was really cool by the way, I give it an A+ :D
3. Glee is no longer a T.V. show. It is a public service announcement. It makes me sad.

Agree with all 3.
ReplyDelete1.) IKR. It's like, "I'm so sorry you decided to become un-Catholic but behave exactly like the worst of them anyway."
2.) BLECHHHHH. Stop the hate!
3.) OH GOD. THIS SHOW.