Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hope Is A Tease

Excuse the seemingly emo title, but you know that it is kind of true. People use hope to feel better about a certain situation, so that they won't spend the whole day crying. But what happens when hope lets you down? How are you not going to be sad over that? You may also be wondering why I suddenly brought up this silly topic about hoping and all that shiz. You see, it all started a few nights ago, after some reliving some of my favorite Dr. Who episodes. 

Dr. Who is a British sci-fi action dramedy about an Alien (the Doctor) who travels through space and time in his time-machine called the Tardis (the picture above). He usually brings around a companion (usually an attractive and troubled female) and they go on crazy adventures together. He would take his companion to any damn place she wants, at any date. Who wouldn't want an adventure like that? I sure as hell wouldn't mind doing that. In fact it could help me take my mind off my ridiculous problems. 

According to one episode, there is actually a way to summon the Doctor. It has to be in the evening, and you have to click the lights on and off for 5 times. After each click you are supposed to say something that would be your message to the Doctor. The idiot in me actually tried it. I asked for an adventure, and this was the reaction I gave myself after:


Was it so wrong for me to ask for something exciting in my life? The Doctor won't be there to save me from my shit so I have to deal with it alone. It really sucks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.