Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fictional Characters I Am Attached Too

Like a lot of people my age, I love watching T.V. shows. I live vicariously through these storylines (mostly because their drama makes mine look like a field trip) and they just really can make my day a whole lot better. Having said that, I present to you, dear reader, a list of fictional characters who will make me cry like there's no tomorrow, should they leave the show.

Daenerys Targaryen
From an innocent, naive orphan to the brave and matured Khaleesi of the Dothraki tribe, Daenerys Targaryen has proved her claim to the Iron Throne. If there was someone who really deserved it, I think it would be her. She lost her husband because she put too much of her faith on someone she thought she could trust. That would just drive a girl insane, but not her. She took over the tribe and is now leading them to somewhere better. She has got to be one of the strongest female characters the world of literature has ever seen.


Amy Pond

"The girl who waited" was what they called her. Basically, because, well she waited a very long time for someone she trusts would come back. I have so many feelings invested in this character, not only because I thought she is gorgeous, but because she is smart, brave, and funny. Unlike another beloved Doctor Who character *ahem* Rose Tyler. It was pretty obvious at first that she was in love with the Doctor, but in the long run she did realize that she should be with Rory instead. She's a smart girl to not try to start a relationship with someone like the Doctor, that always ends up badly.

Regina Mills (aka The Evil Queen)

Yes, I know she's a villain and that she is very evil and all that shiz. But she wasn't just born evil, she went bad for a reason. She is a real character. I don't know, maybe it's because I can somehow relate to her. She lost her one true love because of a meddling little miss perfect and she has a difficult time making her mom proud of her. (I may given away some of my personal shit but whatever it's 12am I hardly care anymore). If you haven't seen "Once Upon A Time" yet, check it out. Trust me when I say that this is so far the best T.V. show of the 2011-2012 season. The twists are great, and you will honestly fall in love with the villains more than the heroes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.