Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Inspiration

I apologize for not being able to blog for the longest time. I have been a bit busy, but I am here now :)

 I have been kind of looking for a new thing to concentrate all my stress on, and found the perfect outlet: working out and getting back my fit body. I have definitely let myself go and now is the time to get back in shape. I'm not obese, and certainly not skinny either. I am what you may call a pear-shape body and I find nothing wrong with it. Of course, I'd like to drop off some extra weight an actually get lean. So here are some famous pear-shape girls who I draw inspiration from. This month will be my total make-over month. 

Demi Lovato 

Emilia Clarke

Jennifer Lawrence

And because I find Katniss super pretty, I will post another picture of her. 


That is all for now. Back to work XD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.