Friday, April 27, 2012

Take Me To When I Am Already Filthy Rich, Please


  Last night I was able to catch a screening of The Avengers, and by Thor's hammer it was AMAZING. I am not just saying that because I found the cast gorgeous (though it is true, they were all so ridiculously good-looking), but because it was an action movie that worked. The story was solid, the action was intense (good intense, not like Transformers 2 horrible movie), and there was actual character development. I love that the Black Widow and Hawkeye were given well written backgrounds.  It also didn't hurt that my beloved Loki Laufeyson had a lot of screentime.

But besides all of that awesome-ness, this movie inspired me to become rich. Before you say anything, I am not rich. My parents are rich, I just live in their house and get free food/rent. My salary, sadly, still isn't enough for me to move out and have that carefree and independent single woman life. I need to be dependent on my parents for a few more years because they will be paying for my tuition when I move to LA. And shocker! Yes, I am moving there to study for a few years. Scriptwriting and film development courses to be exact. But more on that later, when I actually am sure I am leaving. Anyway so yeah. Tony Stark is so filthy freaking rich yo. I knew he was loaded, but waw, watching the movie made me realize just how rich he is. So here I am, figuring out ways to earn more money. But sometimes I wish I had a remote that allowed me to just fast forward to a time where money will not be a problem to me anymore. I don't want a big-ass mansion (maybe when I have a family), but for my bad ass single lady life, I'd like to live in a quaint town house that will suit my liking. I got bored last night and came across these awesome "perfect home" pics.

 Oh my god look at that pool. I will abuse this pool like it's my bitch. And look at that lounge at the right. LOOK AT IT. It's so gorgeous <3

 What made me love this house is it's style. Plus, the colors are just so lovely. 

 I wouldn't mind moving in the amazing three story town house. It looks perfect for someone who wants easy access to the city. It's perfect for me because I can't drive for shit. 

Oh. And I want a home theater that looks like this.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.