Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I Don't Always Collect People Magzine

..but when I do it's always the Most Beautiful issue. I can't help it, I love staring at gorgeous celebrities. 

Left to right: Christina Hendricks, Beyonce Knowles, Lily Collins

These three ladies are perfect examples of the diversity of beauty. While the standard of beauty nowadays would be considered to be blonde haired and blue eyed, there are variety of features that can make someone pretty. Christina Hendricks, for example, is the perfect representative for curvy women. She's got the boobs and a waistline that isn't the circumference of my wrist. She's full-figured and gorgeous. Same goes for Beyonce and her brilliant sun-kissed skin tone. And then there's Lily Collins, note that she is not wearing make-up in this picture. Some girls just have it all. 

The issue also features other beautiful ladies sans make-up and it makes them look more...well...real.






Okay, admittedly, they do look a lot order, and they are wearing a bit of lip gloss. But that doesn't mean that they don't look good. <sidebar>One thing I noticed about the movie Avengers is that after so many hours of fighting, their skin still looks so fresh and blemish free. I'm talking to you, Scarlett (but you did have a scratch on your head. but that was it.).</sidebar> I've got nothing against make-up, in fact I love putting it on. It really is just nice to see celebrities walk around and take pictures confident clean from it. 

Speaking of gorgeous women and the Avengers movie, was I the only who noticed just how good Cobie Smulders (Robin from How I Met Your Mother) looked as Maria Hill?? Her eyes are so blue and her costume really makes them pop. 



Even with those scars, she is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.