1. Braces before college. Oh dear God. Why the hell did I not think of this before? Braces during college was hell. It was difficult to get a date, smiling was so damn awkward, and everyone thought you were a minor. Need I say more? There are some exceptionally beautiful girls who can get away with braces, but they just never worked for me.
2. Dear past 13 year-old Ina, why the hell did you quit Tennis? You competed in tournaments when you are 10 years old for crying out loud! Was it because your coach was a hard ass? Or was it because you just grew lazy when you moved to Alabang? You could have been an athlete in college. You could have gotten a scholarship and have you dear old mother be proud of you for something. Heck, you would be fit and sexy as hell right now if you still pursued Tennis! Just look at how skinny you were when you played. Present turning 22 year-old Ina is disappointed at you.
3. Giving it up too early. I was such (and still sometimes am) an impatient bitch.
4. "Yes, I would love to" or "I thought you would never say that". Seriously. Easy phrases to say, and why didn't I do anything? Now I am wallowing in self-pity. The wallowing better be worth it.
5. Shifting courses from International Studies to Communication Arts or Mass Communication. It would have been more "for me" in all honesty. I met some of my closest friends in IS, but the course was something that I never got into.
It's not a good idea to live in the past because it's f*cking useless to think about it. But sometimes you can't help but wonder "What if?". Well, one thing is for sure, things would be so much different right now if I changed at least one of those.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.