![]() |
| Evil has never looked this good. |
Since my previous post was rant-filled with regret and self loathing, I turned to one of my favorite self-remedies: flailing over an overly talented (and often handsome) male individual. In this case, it is Loki Laufeyson, or otherwise known as Tom Hiddleston. Okay I know he's the villain and all blah blah, Loki is evil, he looks creepy, why do you like him, Thor is better man meat than him bleh blah *insert another creepy comment*. But whatever, I don't care what you people will say. He is one attractive motherf*cker. I don't find him attractive because of his looks, but they do help a lot in all honesty ;) I find him very appealing because of his voice. His sophisticated Shakespearean accent has me hypnotized like a love sick puppy. Watch that video above and you will get my point. And have I mentioned that he is a super funny guy? Included in that video are his hilarious impersonations of Chris Evans and Samuel L. Jackson. He's too perfect for words and he can only be attained (literally) in my dreams. Le sigh. Okay. I feel so much better now. This man has me smitten beyond reason and I may have raised my already high standard for men.
Oh, and for your viewing pleasure, three more photos of the God of Mischief himself <3




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.