I've been browsing through my old Livejournal and realized, I was so damn emotional/bitter. Maybe it was my "teen angst" kicking in a little late, but damn.
I think my 2009- early 2010 self would be proud of me. I'm not at a corporate job, I write for a living, and did a lot of things that deserved an award (so cryptic, but whatever).
I wrote a bunch of letters that just showed how much I felt at the time. Mostly to people I was mad at and stuff. So here I go again. I think it deserves one more shot.
Bright eyes: Oh no, you triggered a landslide. But it's okay because that soil has now settled and a bunch of plants are now growing from it (??). You never apologized, and I don't really care anymore. Well, now you know how it feels like to be broken. I hope you learned something from this: that it never is a good thing to treat someone's feelings like they are nothing. I bid you good luck with your life.
Never there: You never were there. You and I were never meant to be. And I will never be sexually attracted to you again. But I am glad that we are still friends.
Teenager: I lied, I never got over it. You have changed and matured and well, you are less pretty now. But like the Smiths said, there is a light that never goes out.
The former: It has been years since I have spoken to you, but I do see you every now and then at concerts (because we have the same damn taste in music). I hope you are doing okay, and no, I don't want to go up to you and say "Hi". Us talking is the worst idea in the world.
A dear friend: Sorry I was such a bitch before. Just so you know, you are one of the strongest people I have ever met.
Okay that's it. It actually felt pretty good to say all that now :) The chances of them reading it are hella low, but either way, it was quite therapeutic.
and ohhh check this out! Went through my old LJ as well, and found my old Heroes fanart. Once upon a time, I could draw.

:)) HAHAHHAHAHAHA <33 You and I both, my friend. :))
ReplyDelete