DISCLAIMER: No one in my life has inspired me to do this. I simply dedicate this to all the "ships" that I have been obsessing over for the longest time. This is for all of the could have been's, has been's and will never be's.
This is nothing but a free-writing exercise, so excuse the blabbing.
To me, you are like a roller coaster -bare in mind that I absolutely HATE roller coaster rides. Whenever my friends would force me to ride one with them, I'd avoid it at all costs. I would lie and say I'm sick, I feel nauseous, Oh I have to use the bathroom, and etc. But when I do get on a coaster, by Thor's hammer it is terrifying. That feeling in my tummy, I loathe it with a deep burning passion. It scares me! It makes me feel like I am about to die and that this is my last moment on earth! And then the ride ends, all I could feel is the loud and thunderous beating of my heart. My hair is messed up, and my face, so flustered. I thank God it's all over. But here's the thing; I didn't regret a minute of it. The rush of it all gives me a new found confidence that I never thought I had.
And if it's all for a night well spent with you again, I would go through a hundred roller coasters.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.