Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Top Zac Efron Photos Of All Time (my opinion)

No joke, that's the title. This post will be dedicated to the one man who I can never have, experience coitus with, or let alone meet. Why? Because he is too damn hot and out of my reach/capabilities. He is the man who can only reside in my dreams, the standard I want to live up to. He will never be mine, for he will always be idolized by the whole world. My relationship with him will only come as far as typing his name on Google Images. I have learned to settle with this reality. The man I am talking about is no other than Zachary David Alexander Efron (Jesus freaking Christ even his bloody name is sexy). 



Okay whatever. It's just him on WOMEN'S HEALTH. You know. Not MEN'S HEALTH. Because healthy women will gain a lot of nutritional knowledge from checking out those arms. 





He's still a little skinny here, but his face is still so annoyingly perfect.


AHSADFKL;J That "good-boy but Imma do nasty shit to you" look. It gets me every time. 



I could see myself literally drowning in his perfectly blue eyes. We get it bro, you're fucking perfect. Please stop it. 

IT'S SHIRTLESS ZAC TIME!!! 


I...yeah. 


He must be doing this on purpose.


Yeah. He's doing this on purpose. 


Told you.


Okay. I'm done. 






1 comment:

Thoughts?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.