I am as strange as strange goes, and I am as lost as you can follow.
Thursday, September 27, 2012
'Perks' was Perfect
I read the book, and I teared-up. I just saw the movie, and Ialso teared-up (wanted to cry but I didn't want to show any weakness). The movie adaptation was just really. Perfect. Sorry I know I said I was going to make this a more detailed review but F it. I don't think there are words to describe how much this movie made my day.
Logan Lerman's portrayal of Charlie was spot on, except for the part where I didn't really like Charlie in the book. He made Charlie's innocence and naivety more appealing and charming. He was like a little puppy you can't help but love and feel sorry for. Sam and Patrick were also perfect. I can forgive Emma Watson's American accent because her acting in this movie was pretty solid. Patrick was also unforgettable. He was so damn funny! He was also a great role model for anyone who wants to be accepted for who they are.
And speaking of the characters, can I just say that the whole cast was so damn good-looking. The casting choice was perfect! Props to Stephen Chbosky for choosing a great cast and making a wonderful movie. My only complaint is that Bill (the English teacher) should have had more scenes.
The ending was just perfect. I'm sorry for saying the perfect a lot, I might be overselling this movie to you, but I really did enjoy it. I loved that Stephen Chbosky added that bit. It made the whole movie complete.
Okay that's all. Excuse me as I control my feelings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.