Sunday, September 30, 2012

Zefron x Battalia x Perks

I am still figuratively hung-over from this weekend's activities. It was so much fun I don't really know where to start.

Thursday
Saw Perks of Being a Wallfower, I believe I have already spazzed about this movie.

Friday
Battalia Royale with my friends <3 If you guys don't know, Battalia Royale is an interactive play that is loosely based on the Japanese cult-classic, Battle Royale. This involves a ton of fake blood, faux gun shots, running for your lives, and a 2.5 hour show of pure epic-ness. I can't wait 'till the next one, definitely going to show up. 

Saturday
Penshoppe Fan Convention starring Zac Efron. If you've been reading my blog, you would know just how much I want this to happen. I finally saw him person and there are no fucking words to explain how fulfilled I felt. I know, it's a little bit shallow, but I've been a little down lately, and this weekend really made up for it. Here are some highlights and 'secrets' that were revealed about our beloved Zefron.

1. Some girl asked him to be his 'first kiss'. He said sure why not. O_O He said yes to all of the requests, and I should have taken advantage of that. I heard the kids couldn't go back stage though because management didn't allow it. But I guess it was enough that Zac invited them to hang-out. He's a really swell guy! He knows he's famous, but he's not cocky or rude about it *ahemjustinbieber*.
2. When Boy Abunda asked him about Vanessa, it kind of looked like he teared up a bit (implying that he may still have feelings for her). He shook it off and looked around and said "She was my first Filipina girlfriend" (implying now that he will have another Filipina girlfriend). This man is a flirt! He just kept complimenting Manila stating that he would love to move here and that he is thinking about marriage and maybe his future wife is in the audience. I know he isn't serious, but it was really nice of him to do fan service for everyone. Oh, he also took his jacket off, threw towards the crowd, and said "It's getting hot in here". If that isn't fan service, then I don't know what is.
3. Never underestimate the power of teenage fangirls.

I took a lot of pics, if you're my friend on Facebook, then you will get to see the whole set. If you aren't, then here are some of my best shots :D








After the FanCon, we headed to our friend Tano's party which was a fun way to end the night. Cancelled my Tagaytay trip because of fatigue, damn you my low stamina! No regrets though, it was an awesome weekend :)  

I also took some video snippets of the interview! I will fix that and upload it soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.