Monday, October 1, 2012

Where I Say Goodbye to Amy and Rory

BBC
If you have been following my blog from the very beginning, you would already know how invested I am in the Ponds (a.k.a. Amy Pond and Rory Williams from Doctor Who). Yesterday, I watched their final episode on the show and it was both a brilliant and heart-breaking ending. 

*Spoilers*
Amy's character started out as girl who was looking for adventure. She found it with the Doctor, and she found love with Rory. But in the end, you are always going to have to choose what you want to end up with, and she chose the love of her life. She chose the last Centurian who waited for her and guarded her for 2 thousand years. He died several times just to save her. Rory is her new adventure. She chose to go back in time just to be with him instead of continuously traveling with the Doctor. Everything has to end and though this was very sad, it was about time. She finally took Rory's name and she was then called Amelia Williams. She was no longer little Amy Pond always looking for her Raggedy Man, she grew up and became Rory's. And don't even get me started with River Song and how she comforted her mother. I will just start crying all over again. Watch the episode and get your feels ready for the drama. 

I can't wait to fall in love and be attached to the Doctor's new companion. She seems cool.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.