I always conceptualize the perfect story in my head. I always start out writing notes about a plot, characters, and a theme. But whenever I try to actually put into words, I can never finish it. There is actually a beginning and an ending, but not really much of a middle. Gotta figure that out. My stories (which I've been working on for many years now and no you will never get to read until I decide otherwise) are romantic-comedies where the protagonists don't end up together. Why? Because some times the romance films you see don't actually apply in real life. But just because they don't end up together, doesn't mean it's any less of a love story. I really hope I actually get to finish at least one so I can have it checked and pass it as my essay to grad school. If Stephanie Meyer made it in Grad School, I sure as heck can make it too.
Yeah. I can't sleep. Can't stop watching the new One Direction video. Sue me. Their music is very catchy! Plus that Zayn guy has, according to my friend Maw, the sexiest "funny face". BRB. I will watch it again. They make me feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.