Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bucket List

Whenever something ends, you tend to look for other fun things and open yourself up to new experiences. What ended is a little bit personal to me and not unless it's my hope and dreams, I won't reveal what it is on my blog. It's a problem that's been around for a while and I don't really talk to anyone about it to avoid disappointment and pity. Anyway so here is my new and improved bucket list which I hope to fulfill before I'm 30 :D

1. Backpack around Europe alone. I know I'm gonna need a lot of cash for this but it does sound like a fun thing to do. I am a person who just hates to go anywhere alone, and maybe trying this out is going to help me conquer that fear. Hopefully I will meet nice Europeans who will let me crash on their couches and use their toilets.

2. Get my Masters. I know I said before that I will just be taking a professional program in UCLA extension, but I guess my plans have changed again. Father wants me to pursue a Master's Degree instead, which means I have to actually work my ass off to get in now. My US plans are probably going to move again, but that's okay coz I'm sure as hell not ready to go through with that yet. 

3. 7 Day Challenge. I have only told 3 people about this. And no. I will not go into detail because it is too embarrassing and you will definitely judge me for it.

4. Have a bikini ready body. I know this is shallow and I don't think I'm fat or anything, but I want to be able to take a nice photo of me in the beach with a really cute swimsuit on. 

5. Master driving. Ina. You are 22 years old and you can't even drive that well. Get it together girl! 

6. See Zac Efron in person, oh wait. I've done that already! Now all I have to do is actually meet him. Or touch his hand.

7. Finish any of my damn stories. Read previous post for more information. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.