For the past week, I have found myself fixated on the 19-year old Capricorn named Zayn Malik of One Direction fame. I liked One Direction songs because they're catchy and great for jogging. But I never really got a good look at his face until now. I know what you're thinking, wtf Ina likes that kid from that boyband. I have been a boyband fangirl since the Backstreet Boys and Westlife (nothing will ever beat them), and it shouldn't come to anyone's surprise that I would still be into these kid stuff. Except that Justin Bieber guy, I really just don't understand his appeal.
What really disappoints me though is that some of the new generation of boyband fangirls are just so fucking rude sometimes. Okay, if someone doesn't like your favorite boyband, don't threaten to kill that person please. You may think that you're being tough, but that's just not cool. I've been around tumblr and other fansites, and I notice how mean, unladylike, and judgemental some girls are being, so yeah. Chill. Please.
So anyway, I just realized that this boy cannot take a bad picture. I'm not kidding!
PHOTO SPREAD TIME!! Shots I found on the net, not mine obviously but I gotta say that for formality's sake (
I really hope he gets rid of that blonde streak, it's not bagay.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.