This is kind of like my bucket list, but more "unrealistic". List of things I want if/when I become rich.
1. A Castle House
Not quite a castle, not quite a house, but a home I will love forever. I'd want to it to have a huge lawn at the back with a swimming pool. Also, as I have mentioned before, I want a waterslide connected to my room's balcony.
2. Mini Cooper
It's cute, reliable, and British. It's the perfect drive-around-town-on-a-lazy-Sunday-afternoon-with-your-friends car.
3. Range Rover
This is going to be my prized possession. No one's going to mess with me when I get a bad-ass car like this.
4. Home Theater
I'm a movie-buff so this is a must have for my future castle house.
5. A Motherfucking Welsh Corgi
There are no words to describe how much I want this dog in my life. They get along great with cats too so I won't have to worry about compatibilities with my perfect Himalayan kitty (which I already have yay).
I just realized how British everything on my list is, guess I now know where to move when the time comes XD Super not a fan a hella cold weather though.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.