Thursday, October 18, 2012

Say Something

You know that "movie moment" when you drive home that person and you say good night but there is really a lot more you want to tell him or her? Here's a piece of advice for you: say it. It's better to try and fail than to never try at all. Believe me.

I obviously can't sleep. Apparently it's a bad idea to go jogging at 8pm and come home to a full meal.

Spent the night watching vids on YouTube and I came across this performance of Demi Lovato's Give Your Heart a Break.




I'm not a super fan of hers or anything, but I do acknowledge her powerful vocal range. I really love this song. It's definitely for people who gave up on love and romance and all the jazz (like me). In a weird way it kind of gives me hope, so yay sentimental moment ya'llll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.