Like a lot of women out there, I really hate it when men act like sexist pigs. Let me give you a list of quotes that just peeve the hell out of me.
1. "Of course you got raped. With a skirt like that, plus all the alcohol you drank, you were practically asking for it".
There is no excuse for rape. Period. If a girl wants to dress like a slut, that does not give you an excuse to blame her. Blame the guy who actually raped her. By saying that you are just implying that all men are natural rapist animals who will hump anything that reveals a little too much. Remember that no means no, call her a tease if you must, but you can't say it's her fault she was raped.
2. "She friendzoned me. Bitch"
OMG. I really hate it when "nice guys" complain about being in the friendzone. If she doesn't feel the same way about you, then oh well, move on. You probably deserve someone who actually likes you back so why dwell on and be bitter about someone who rejected you? I know what it's like to be in the friendzone, so don't say I don't know what it's like. And btw, girls do like nice guys, but we also find confident guys attractive. You should know that there is a fine line between being a douche, and being confident. Girls prefer confident guys to "nice guys" because girls want someone who can stand up for themselves. How can she expect you to stand up for her if you can't even be sure about yourself?
3. "Bad driver. It's because she's a girl."
Excuse me. My female best friend is a better/safer/faster driver than any of you assholes out there. Gender is not a rubric to good driving. Honestly though, my male friends got into more car accidents than my female friends. Just saying.
4. "I'm the guy, I have to have a better salary than her"
Excuse me, again. I actually heard this a lot, mostly from my friends who have boyfriends. Some guys have to accept than there are many women who are more qualified for a job then men. It's not in the gender it's just how hard they worked.
5. Pussy as a derogatory term.
One kick to the balls a guy falls to his knees and cries and can't walk anymore. A woman's vagina can take a beating once a month and have a full-sized baby tear through it after 9 months of pregnancy. Enough said.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.