1. I like One Direction and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Am I one of those crazy fans who think they're better than The Beatles? Of course not. But I am a huge fan who has fallen for their cute little British charms. Their songs are okay, not the best, but I just like them for some reason. I'm so sorry for being a 'slave' to catchy mainstream pop music. Their album helped me go through a break-up, and I can't help that their songs are fun to jog too. They helped me become happier and fitter and if that means conforming to the media then FU all for judging me.
2. I never thought The Notebook was that great. I'm sorry if that makes me seem heartless, it just never appealed to me. Yeah sure it was kinda sweet and Ryan Gosling was so damn sexy in that movie, but no. Nope. No tears, I did not cry. It so damn cheesy and overrated.
3. I like listening to Taylor Swift songs. As of now though, I'm having this inner dilemma about whether to love her or to hate her. She seems like kind of a bitch for writing songs about guys she's dated (which was a lot), but her tunes are just so damn catchy and addicting. What is it with me and catchy pop music. 'I Knew You Were Trouble' is a great song. Maybe if Taylor Swift didn't sing it people would like it more.
4. I didn't start reading Harry Potter until after I watched the first movie. Do I seem less of a fan to you right now? I grew up at a Catholic school ran by Catholic nuns, go figure. There was no mention of Harry Potter and magic and witchcraft. But I saw the movie and thought it was awesome, my love affair with the boy wizard began there <3 And btws. Being a REAL fan has nothing to do with when, where, or how, you got introduced to the fandom. It's all about the love.
5. I live in Alabang. So I am probably spoiled, privileged, and own my own pony. Oh, and I must be bffs with tons of celebrities who live in the village too. It's so hard to prove your worth to the world when people automatically assume that you already have it all. We are not royalty.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.