Friday, September 21, 2012

Time to Stop Letting Myself Go

source
They say that when you start doing real office work you are either going to gain weight or lose weight from the stress. In my case, I'm afraid I'm gaining. My pear shape body will look very disproportional if all my food goes straight to my bum and thighs. I don't super hate my body, I really love my curves. It's just that I know it can look a whole lot better, which will earn me more confidence points. So starting tomorrow I will be taking my exercise seriously. To make it even more official I will post my ideal daily workout routine here for maximum motivational purposes.

Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
1. 30 minutes jump rope. Any pace, the faster the better. 60 second break every 3 minutes. Will probably watch TV while doing this. 
 2. 5 pound weight routine. This includes planking, squats, and arm exercises. 

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
1. 45 minute jog around the village.
2. Avoid the temptation of sleeping in.

As for my diet? Basically just try to limit rice and fried food intake, and prioritize fish and lean meats. Maybe start eating brown rice again, but damn it, white rice is so good. 

The Goal: Probably get a tight body like JLO or smoothen up my curves like Kim. K. I don't want to be too skinny. Somewhere in between will do. LETS DO THIS. 
 
  
source   
source
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.