I am as strange as strange goes, and I am as lost as you can follow.
Friday, November 23, 2012
RANT AGAIN
Okay, so I'm so sorry if I've turned this into a semi-rant blog but there are just so many things annoying me about the world today. One of the most annoying is that whole "Amalayer" shit. So it's this girl freaking out in the MRT at this lady guard who disrespected her. It was caught on tape, and honestly, yes it's a bit funny, but whoever took the damn video shouldn't have done that in the first place. Everyone has had an off day. Everybody freaks out every once in a while. Like you haven't done anything embarrassing or rude in your life ever. Ikaw na perfect. Do you even know exactly what went down? She was pulled and yelled at by the lady guard, and when the supervisor went over to them the lady guard denied everything. Wouldn't you get really pissed at that? I sure as hell would. Maybe she shouldn't have said stuff in English but idk when you're mad you just go on auto-pilot. This kind of publicity will ruin her reputation. She can no longer ride the MRT to get to school, she might not even get a decent job. And just so all of you know, she has legal rights to sue the asshole who posted that video. I again, sure as hell would. Sorry for all the anger but this is all just really annoying. At first I was just laughing along but when I heard about her side I just had to feel really bad for her. I know it's the 21st century and technology is the new in thing and shit, but that doesn't give anyone the excuse to ruin someone's life over something that could have easily been anyone. THANK YOU. I'm gonna write a happy post soon so yeah. I feel better now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.