Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Liebster Award

I really apologize for not updating this as much as I should be. I guess you can say that I kind of lost the energy to write because of some events in the past few months. But hey, it's Christmas, and here I am again. Last night I was tagged by my good friend, Wina. I have to answer some questions and tag 11 blog friends who have less than 200 followers. But since I don't really a lot of people with blogs, I will try to tag as many friends as possible.



The Rules:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 
11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to. 
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers of course) to 
pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award. 
5. No tag back!

1. What do you love most about yourself?
I love my hair hahahaha That's a given already XD Hmmm. I love that I'm actually more caring and forgiving than most people. I know that can be a bad thing because people can (and have) taken advantage of me, but that in a way I can sort out my real friends from my asshole friends. 

2. What's one song you could listen to for the rest of your life?
Damn this is a tough one. But I have to say Grand Theft Auto by Fall Out Boy. All the feels, man.

3. If you had the power to be anyone else in the world, who would it be?
I would be Jennifer Lawrence. She's cute, funny, sexy, and quite smart. 

4. If you were given 50 million bucks right now, how would you use it to better your life and the lives of others?
Oh shit 50 million? I'd use it for grad school! I would also donate to charities, of course. 

5. What got you started blogging?
I used to keep a diary but then I just got really lazy to write my feelings down with my hand.

6. Best thing that happened to you this year?
Having quality time with the people I love.

7. Worst thing that happened to you this year?
Regretting shit.

8. What is your favorite song at the moment?
I actually have 3!

(Blow Me) One Last Kiss by P!nk

I Knew You Were Trouble. by Taylor Swift

Standing in the Dark by Lawson

9. What is your biggest fear?
Being alone.

10. Do you like the holidays? Why?

Yes. Money, pigging out, and fun family stuff.

11. If you could only have one sense (sight, touch, smell, taste, hearing) left to you which would it be and why?
Sight. I am a very visual person. I can live without the other senses as long as I can literally see where I am heading.

I am tagging, Stephie, Tasha, Ysa, Roxy (Okay, not 11 people but I tried hahaha)

Questions:

1. How are you feeling today?
2. If you could switch bodies with someone of the opposite gender for a day, who would it be?
3. Are you happy with your life right now?
4. Money aside, what do you really want to be doing for a living?
5. Where were you on the supposed "Mayan Apocalypse" day?
6. If someone told you the end of the world was happening within the next 5 minutes, what would you do?
7. Does the end justify the means?
8. How would you define the word "beautiful"?
9. If you had the power to change your name, what name would that be?
10. What kind of "facelift" would you give Manila?
11. Death by cancer or death by aneurysm? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.